Medacist Solutions Group is the lead innovator in drug diversion analytics as evidenced by being granted the only U.S. patent for drug diversion. Our core initiative is to deliver actionable information focused on the medication use process to drive better patient safety outcomes for the clients we serve. Both our RxAuditor analytics suite and ScripTrac analytics suite stand behind that initiative. Using big data analytics and artificial intelligence the future of drug dispensing and prescription monitoring is Medacist.
With RxAuditor, hospitals across the country benefit from strategic use of information which helps:
- Reduce drug diversion
- Reduce workflow inefficiencies
- Assure an accurate and safe medication practice
- Improve accountability of healthcare providers
- Regulatory compliance and reduction in healthcare liability
Medacist provides the RxAuditor analytics suite as a SaaS delivery model to the acute and long-term health care industry assisting its clients in a variety of ways through the following services: RxAuditor OnDemand, RxAuditor 360, and RxAuditor CPA.
As the innovator once again, Medacist advances to the next level. RxAuditor’s patented algorithm has recently been enhanced with artificial intelligence, pattern recognition, and predictive diversion targeting, which delivers the highest assurance metrics in the industry, unparalleled.
ScripTrac synergistically melds electronic medical record data, big data analytics, and artificial intelligence machine learning to form a web based application for both healthcare administration and clinicians. ScripTrac’s main components are:
- Prescription monitoring between practitioner and patient
- Provider prescribing practice evaluation based on scores on specific prescribing metrics
- Provider prescribing practice benchmarking by peer group, patient care area, facility, health system, and nationally
- Predictive addiction targeting using artificial intelligence to identify potential addiction risks based on past patterns and outcomes
When presented with the task of finding a solution to our nation’s opioid epidemic, Medacist answered with ScripTrac.
An analytics platform focused on provider prescription practice of controlled substances, ScripTrac was architect-ed with an advanced concentration on opioid prescribing. Our expertise in building laser-focused analytics allowed us to design a multipurpose platform to accommodate both healthcare prescriber and administration. ScripTrac offers service-based prescription monitoring, provider benchmarking, provider evaluation, and unparalleled predictive addiction targeting across the national healthcare spectrum.
people died from drug overdoses in the U.S. in 2016
used prescription painkillers in the past year
hospitals in the United States with potential for drug diversion
of patient care professionals are abusing or dependent on prescription drugs in a given year