Important Message about COVID-19
At this time, when the news is dominated by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health emergency around the world, we wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure the safety of our team so we are there when you need us.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. This is an evolving situation and we will continue to develop and take necessary measures as needed. Our focus is to ensure that we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our community safe.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Everyone on our team has received enhanced training and protocol briefings. We will continue to evolve and adjust these protocols as needed.
- We are implementing telecommuting options for positions where applicable.
- Non-essential work travel is currently on hold for all our employees.
- We are conducting enhanced cleaning practices at our locations and are instructing employees to continually sanitize their workstations and vehicles.
- We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
Information for you:
Since most of our interaction with our customers is remote there are no direct challenges in this regard. Until recently our team has been fully staffed, however, to ensure employee safety, Medacist has chosen to move toward limited staff.
However, due to our reduction in staff, at times you may experience delayed one-on-one response times from your Application Support Specialist. With that said, our team is working around the clock to ensure timely responses to all customer requests. It just may take a little longer than normal.
Your safety and that of the patients you serve is our highest priority, and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team and our company. If there is anything we can do to help, please reach out to us!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected] or at 1-866-633-5393.